Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Room 16's Exciting Camp part 2

At Camp there Was an enormous trees and exciting earth Board. A.M

At camp I got a kick and appreciated the camp and I was afraid before but it was all right. D.W

At camp it was fun after I did it . You won't believe what we did at camp. V.D

First at camp i was scared but when i got there it was cool. We got to choose our own bunk rooms, it was fun. S.C

I thought camp was boring before we left because I was tired . When we left I was like "When I get home I am going to bed." When we got to Lytton street school I said "Who is picking me up? S.C

When i went to camp i felt a little seared but it turnded out really amusing.

At camp I was excited and the marshmallow were hot. K.M-H

at camp it was extreme. when it was time to go i didn't want to go home. C.R

At camp I was very happy because it was fun.

I was very nervous but it's ok.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 16
    Sounds like you had a great camp accodring to your story. I liked reading your recount that some of you were scared but ended up really enjoying it.
    From Mrs Rossiter

    ReplyDelete